Are you hesitate to choose the best charging station? That you could try Alxum 10 ports charging station:
It's a good solution as apple charging station, iPhone charging station, ipad charging station, apple watch charger, usb charger, etc. If your battery won't charge or charges slowly or if you see an alert message, Alxum Support share with you what could do.
Plug into power
If you're trying to charge wirelessly with an iPhone 8 or later, first make sure that you can charge with the USB adapter and cable that came with your device. If that works, then get help with wireless charging. For a third-party accessory, check that it's Apple certified.
To charge your device, follow these steps:
1. Connect your device to the USB cable that comes with it.
2. Plug into one of these three power sources:
1) Wall power outlet
Plug your USB charging cable into a USB power adapter, then plug the adapter into the wall.
Plug your charging cable into a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port on a computer that's on and not in sleep mode. Don't use the USB ports on your keyboard.
3) Power accessory
Plug your cable into a powered USB hub, docking station, or other Apple-certified accessory.
As your device charges, you'll see a lightning bolt beside the battery icon in the status bar, or a large battery icon on your lock screen.
If your device charges slowly or won't charge
Follow these steps and try again after each:
1. Check your charging cable and USB adapter for signs of damage, like breakage or bent prongs.* Don't use damaged accessories.
2. Use a wall power outlet and check for firm connections between your charging cable, USB wall adapter, and wall outlet or AC power cable, or try a different outlet.
3. Remove any debris from the charging port on the bottom of your device, then firmly plug your charging cable into your device. If the charging port is damaged, your device probably needs service.
4. Let your device charge for a half hour
5. Force restart your device:
On an iPad Pro 11-inch or iPad Pro 12.9-inch: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Power button until the device restarts.
On an iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
6. Let your device charge for another half hour.
7. If your device still won’t power on or charge, take your device, charging cable, and charging adapter to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for evaluation. You can also contact Apple Support.
If your device stopped charging at 80 percent
Your iPhone might get slightly warmer while it charges. To extend the lifespan of your battery, if the battery gets too warm, software might limit charging above 80 percent. Your iPhone will charge again when the temperature drops. Try moving your iPhone and charger to a cooler location.
If an alert says that your accessory isn't supported or certified
These alerts can appear for a few reasons: Your iOS device might have a dirty or damaged charging port, your charging accessory is defective, damaged, or non Apple-certified, or your USB charger isn't designed to charge devices. Follow these steps:
1. Remove any debris from the charging port on the bottom of your device.
2. Restart your iOS device.
3. Try a different USB cable or charger.
4. Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS.
5. Contact Apple Support to set up service.
Is that a possibility when you search a portable charger, you would love t try Alxum 10 ports charging station? Or you may prefer the white design of usb charge station? here for your reference: