Introduction to WEMe USB to Ethernet Adapter:
This device called USB-C to Ethernet Adapter with 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub is a one window solution for restless issues like data transferring and network connectivity. This device has the leverage of connecting to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 enabled laptops, tablets, or desktop and cushioned with an Ethernet Port and three USB 3.0 ports.
Handiness and performance of Alxum USB Ethernet Adapter with 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub:
The small circumference of this adapter makes it portable and easy to carry. The adapter designed by Alxum powers a Gigabit Ethernet port for a wire-based internet connection and three USB ports that provide connectivity to peripheral devices. This Alxum product is tailormade for connecting to networks where Wi-Fi is unavailable or for devices that don't have a port for Ethernet port or possibly have an impaired Ethernet port. This Alxum adapter provides a jetlike file transfer speed up to 1000Mbps, and with all three USB 3.0 ports, this speed reaches up to 5Gbps. It is equally compatible with all operating systems, like Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. Despite all its super cool features, Alxum has designed it flawlessly. They used an ionized finish to figure out any interference and installed a LED light as an activity indicator, which will indicate real-time information. It's really a best usb to ethernet adapter which less than $15!
What makes it safe for your devices:
The internal circuit, wiring, casing, and everything of this Alxum best usb c hub is made up of zenith quality material because the aim was to enhance the safety and longevity of this adaptor. Checked and cleared for quality and control.
Difference between Ethernet extenders and adapters:
USB Ethernet adapters and USB extenders are two different things. They are used for different functions. As the name indicates an extender provides the extra cable length when we intend to use our device over a long distance. Ethernet adapters come into play when we need to add wired networking capability to our PC without having a free Ethernet port.
- Rated Temperature: 80°
- Voltage: 30V
- Maximum conductor Resistance at room temperature: 34AWG, 860 OHMS/KM Insulation resistance: 10M-KM MIN at 20oC (DC 500V EIA-364-21
- DC 500V (EIA-364-21)
- Dielectric durability: AC 500V/1 Minute No Breakdown (EIA-360-20)
- Operating temperature: 0-45°; 15-85% RH (Non-Condensing)
- Storage temperature: 10-70°; (15-85% relative humidity)
- Male type 3.1 C USB: Terminal gold plated 3U, nickel-plated shell with an insulating coating
- RJ45 Female+USB: contacts terminal gold flash with nickel-plated shell and black insulating material with PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- The material used for molding: White PVC (Premium quality)
- CE marked product
- Compact and sleek shape with pocket-size, 4. 5*1. 1*0. 4 in
- Can easily fit into your laptop sleeve, bag, or pocket
- Plug and play mechanism without the trouble of drivers and laborious installation process
- Ideal for streaming a high definition movie, to extend a 3D video game, or to display your PPT files through projectors in-office meetings.
How a USB to Ethernet adapter works?
USB to Ethernet adapter will provide you Ethernet connection even when you left no available ports. All you need to complete this connection is plugin and Ethernet cable into the adapter and then into the network router or modem.
Writing and Researching by Asim, Alxum Testing Partner.