What is a Alxum Clone Hard Drive Docking Station? Alxum hard drive reader built for 2.5''/ 3.5'' SATA I/II/III HDD/SSD, Support two 10TB Offline Clone with SuperSpeed & Supports UASP. No drivers needed, easy installation, cloning offline at high speed, it is mainly used for schools, databases, security data backup, etc. It can backup the same image from the source hard disk through the cloning function. It also has offline cloning function that allow you clone without connecting computer.
About Offline Cloning Function:
1. Alxum clone hard disk adapter supports the offline cloning function, which means that you do not need to connect to computer through the USB interface, just need to use this product to complete the cloning of the hard disk content.
2. Insert the hard disk into the "A" "B" hard disk, A is the cloned hard disk, B is the cloned target hard disk, and the capacity requirement of hard disk is B ≥ A.
3. To press the "Clone" button on the product for about 3 seconds for start cloning. When you are off the button, it'll show 100% light, and then you could quickly press the "Clone" button to confirm to clone. The indicator lights will flash in sequence of 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% during the cloning process, and hdd dock will be all light on after cloning finishing.
1. In the mode of offline cloning, when you finish the hard disk cloning, if there is no operation for 30 minutes, the hard disk reader will enters the sleep state. At this time, the hard disk stops rotating, and the power indicator lights for one second, and off for three seconds. Other progress indicators light are always on, which means that cloning is completed, no operation will enter sleep state, and you could repress the clone button to wake up the hard disk and enter the standby state.
2. When USB3.0 is connected to the computer, the hard disk will enter the Shutdown state when there is no reading or writing for 30 minutes. At this time, the hard disk stops rotating, the power indicator light is on for one second, and the battery position indicator is off for three seconds. When the hard disk has data to read and write, the LED disk light flashes and the power indicator light is always on.
If you have any question on cloning hard drive docking station please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.