Brief introduction and objective:
Compact flash card reader USB 3.0 CF/SD/Micro SD card reader with OTG is a modified version of memory card with new and exciting features. This device provides you a rapid, safe, and comfortable data transfer between your PC, Laptop, or Mac and any compact flashcard format. The relaxing part of this device is that it doesn't require any power cables or extra heavy batteries because this device gets attached to your system through a USB port.
Working of compact flash card reader:
Its working principle is super easy. It gets connected to your computer, mac, tablet, or any system through a USB port and then allows you to transfer any data like photos, videos, documents to and from your memory card to your system.
How to use a compact flash card reader in a phone? OTG (On The Go) solves Android phone users' issue to connect to USB peripherals as U-disk, card reader, mouse, and keyboard. Not only this, but it also makes it possible to use our mobile phones as computers.
Attach OTG smart card reader device to your android phone through the charging port. Put the ON/OFF button of the device to ON and then insert your card (SD or Micro SD) in the respective port. It will start showing the files in your card on your phone screen. Finish your task, which you are supposed to do. You can use additional instruments like storage (USB), keyboard and music system as well. It's possible only in those phones in which the OTG feature is already installed.
How to connect a compact flash card reader with to your android phone? Through this technique, you can access or see your files in the compact flash card in your phone. Let's find out how it's done. Pickup the compact flash card from your camera or any device in which you're using it. Insert it into the compact flash card port of the compact flash card reader. Then connect the C-port of the compact flash card reader to the charging port of your android phone. Data in your compact flash card will appear on your phone.
Best compact flash card reader for android:
- Brand WEme compact flash card reader from Alxum USB 3.0 CF/SD/Micro SD card reader with OTG is best of the lot because it has nearly all possible functions which you need for data speedy data transferring.
- It supports USB 3.0 speeds.
- It has an OTG feature, so no need to buy a separate device for that.
- It is widely compatible with SD, micro SD, CF, and all devices like Mac, PC, and Laptop. (Get another usb c adapter if needed)
How WEme compact flash card reader becomes the best?
- Compact flash card reader have a write-protect tab through which a device can lock the card digitally so that only that device can read it.
- They are capable of speeds up to 14MB per second.
- These allow the transferring of large blocks of data at one time.
- More suitable for Video or high MP cameras.
- Compact flash cards were built according to ATA standards for hard drives so these can be used as replacement of disks in computer and store data in FAT16 or NTFS.