Color: Black Network Adapter for Ethernet USB 3.0 Hub
Alxum USB 3.0 Hub Network Adapter, USB 3.0 to RJ45, Supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet. Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is specifically designed to provide network capabilities. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 standards, the USB 3.0 Hub adapter is a versatile accessory for replacing a broken internal network card on either a desktop or laptop, adding a separately-routable network interface, or transferring files at superfast speed over an Ethernet port.
1. This USB 3.0 Hub Ethernet Adapter RJ45 is compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista and Mac OSX.
2. USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female adapter supporting 10/100/1000 bit Ethernet, and USB 3.0 to Ethernet adapter provides faster data transfers and better security than most wireless connections.
3. Supports crossover detection and auto-correction and Wake-on-LAN (WOL) and supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols and 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T networks.
4. 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 and Chrome OS with latest system updates. Does not support Windows RT or Android.
5. Plug & Play support on Windows 8 /10 and MacOS 10.x, no driver install needed on these OSes. LED indicators for network connectivity and data transfer.
6. Portable USB 3.0 Hub to Ethernet adapter connects and backward compatible with 2.0/1.1 standards. Easy installation to replace or upgrade your Ethernet connection. Add a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, Notebook, or MacBook Air for file transfers, video steaming. [Pls note this iterm not compatible for Nintendo Switch, we would like recommend (ASIN:B01IDETFA0) which is workable for Nintendo Switch.]
Warranty: 24h customer email support & 2 years Alxum warranty