USB 3.0 Hard Drive Docking Station Offline Clone:
Allows you to easily insert desktop two 2.5" or 3.5" SATA hard drives, saves hours to swap hard drives or duplicate a hard drive, supports up to 2x 18TB, takes advantage of UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) for SuperSpeed transfer files up to 6Gbps.
Try the best hard drive docking station to extract data from an old hard drive, this hard drive cloner supports a standalone offline clone function, easily lets you duplicate or clone 2 hard drives without a computer host, or can be connected to a computer system for use as an external hard drive docking station.
- Plugin 2 hard drives, and identify the Original Disk ＞ Target Disk.
- Connect power supply then switch on the power.
- Easily press the "Clone" button for 3 seconds, then the offline clone will start.
HDD Docking Station Aluminum Body Design:
USB 3.0 external hard drive docking station with the solid aluminum body could extend product life, helps the lighten heat radiate from the HDD and SSD, which protect your Serial ATA (SATA) or SATA II Hard Drives; LED light indicates Power and Activity status; Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes；
USB 3.0 Hard Drive Cloner Features:
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed, Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0/1.1；
- Supports UASP: 1. Provides 50% faster transfers over traditional USB 3.0, Transfer files for a shorter time; Reduce CPU utilization and make the computer run faster; 3. Reduce data latency, operate more sensitively;
- Internal SATA-III for 2.5 inches and 3.5 inch HDD SSD, support SATA I, SATA II, SATA III(6 Gbps). Faster transfer SATA docking station supports up to 2x 18TB, also support 2x 16TB, 2x 14TB, 2x 12TB, 2x 10TB, 2x 8TB, 2x 6TB hard drive.
- Integrated safeguards preventing overvoltage, leak currents, short circuits and peak voltage, interference and disturbance, guaranteed safer data transfer and access；
- Hard Disk connect to PC, write and read of up to 405 MB/s；
- Offline Clone without PC, write and read of up to 485 MB/s；
- Support Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 / 64 bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux.
- Target Disk must be larger than the Source Disk. (capacity: Target Disk>Source Disk.)
- Please backup files in the target hard drive before cloning. Any files in the target hard drive will be overwritten when the offline clone works.
- Please make sure that there aren't any bad sectors on the drives in use, to avoid data transfer errors, overheating, and damage to the station.
- Do not try to insert or remove HDD or SSD when another hard drive is running in case of data loss.
1 x USB 3.0 SATA Docking Station
1 x 3.9ft Data Cable
1 x 12V 3A Power Adaptor
1 x User Manual