WEme USB Ethernet Adapter:
3 Ports USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Hub with Type C Adapter, allows you to attach more USB peripherals to your computer instantly and simultaneously. USB 3.0 to gigabit ethernet adapter lets you ride the fast and more stable wired network.
USB to Ethernet Adapter USB 3.0 to RJ45 Hub Features:
- 2-in-1 Function Ethernet to USB Adapter Gigabit: Add three USB 3.0 superspeed ports and one RJ45 Gigabit ethernet port, provides high data transfer speed up to 5Gbp/s. With USB3.0 male + USB 3.1 Type C male plug, it can be connected to USB 3.0 (USB 2.0) devices & USB 3.1 (USB-C) type C ready devices;
- High-Performance RTS5411+ RTL8153 LAN Chipset: Built-in Gigabit Ethernet port gives access to super-fast 1000Mbps network with no extra driver installation required, also backward compatible with 10/100M Ethernet;
- Latest style Ethernet Adapter USB C Hub (compatible Thunderbolt 3 port), works with the latest computers and smart devices -- easily connect the New Macbook 12 Inch, ChromeBook Pixel, Lenovo Yoga, and more with USB-C port;
- Unibody aluminum design, superior aluminum quality, compact design, and high-quality materials to ensure reliability, work, and fun is fully integrated for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Microsoft Surface Pro, ThinkPad, Samsung, Dell, and PC, etc with USB 3.0 port. If you need a USB ethernet adapter gigabit, please try WEme ethernet USB c hub.
- Support Wakeup-on-LAN function. 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mouse, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports, please try using a USB 2.0 connection.
USB C Ethernet Adapter Specifications:
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab (Energy Efficient Ethernet).
- Support IPv4/IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading.
- Compatible OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32/64-bit);
- Compatible System: Mac OS 10.10 or higher; Chrome OS; Linux OS (For Mac OS X 10.10 and above, an installer patch is provided to prevent the USB C Network hub disconnecting when your computer goes into sleep mode.)
LED Light Indicates Working Status:
- White: indicates the USB connection.
- Green: indicates the status of the internet connection.
- Yellow: indicates the status of the data transceiver.
1. 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mouse, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports, please try using a USB 2.0 connection.
2. This USB 3.0 hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements. For a stable connection, do not use this ethernet USB hub with high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives.
I can't access the internet connection although I have successfully finished the installation. What's the problem?
--Please make sure if your router has open the IP DHCP function. If not, you need to set the IP address manually. If it is a community or school network, you need to get the authority from your administrator.