Alxum 4-Port USB 3.0 Extension Hub with 4ft long cable makes it easier to connect devices, avoiding the trouble of loose plugs and repeated plugging. This 4ft long USB hub is designed to provide convenient access to devices with USB 3.0 ports, suitable for Oculus Sensor, Playstation, PS4, Xbox one, mouse, keyboard, mobile hard disk, etc.
- 4-Port USB 3.0 Extension Hub - This USB multiport adapter connects up to 4 USB devices to your PC or Laptop, such as keyboard, mouse, external hard drives, USB flash drives, webcam, speaker, USB stick, printer, and more. Alxum multiple USB extension cables save you the trouble of repeated plugging and unplugging.
- USB 3.0 Hub with Long Cable - Built-in 4ft (120cm) extension long cable can extend hard-to-reach USB ports to your desired location, which makes it ideal for desktop computers.
- Micro B Charging Power USB Hub - Support BC 1.2 charging and can provide up to 5V/1.5A current, Some devices that need current more than 900mA, such as HDD, need an external power adapter.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub - The USB port extender supports super faster data transfer up to 5Gbps, which can transfer HD movies or files in just seconds. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.0.
- Wide Compatibility - Best USB extension cable with multiple ports is compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS, Linux, and Chrome OS. No drivers are needed, plug and play.
- Built-in Overvoltage & Overcurrent Protection: To achieve a stable and safe connection to reduce signal loss while transferring data.
- Ultra-thin and Compact Design: It saves your desk space and is easy to carry when traveling or working on the move.
- LED Indicator Design: Through the LED indicator, you can easily monitor the connection status.
1. Please connect the power adapter when charging, which supports 5V/1.5A low-speed charging. This does not mean that when you charge 2 or more devices at the same time, each port can reach 5V/1.5A. (Not Included: Micro USB Cable and USB Power Supply)
2. For a stable connection, the devices connected to the USB Extension Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5V 0.9A, otherwise, you need to connect a power adapter.
Devices are usually rated as follows:
- Mouse 100 mA
- USB Flash Drive 100 mA
- Camera 300 mA
- Keyboard 500 mA
- External Hard Drive 900 mA