Hard Drive Adapter USB 3.0 to SATA:
WEme USB 3.0 to Hard Drive Adapter allows you to connect any 2.5 or 3.5 SATA drive to your computer for faster data transferring. Back up, move or archive your iMac Macbook Air Microsoft Surface Pro ultrabooks and PC HDD files quickly and easily. Your best company for hdd to usb cable!
SATA to USB 3.0 External Hard Drive Adapter Product Feature:
1. Use your 2.5" / 3.5" SATA I / II / III as an additional USB Sata Adapter.This USB3.0 to SATA adapter also supports ATA/ATAPI devices and 4TB hard drive.
2. High speed USB 3.0 specification and backward compatible with USB 2.0.
3. Hot swappable, plug and play. No drivers needed for you to enjoy its outstanding performance.
4. Hard Drive Adapter Cable Support all 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD, BLU-RAY DVD, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW Combo devices. 2.5/3.5 inch sata hard drive adpter kit help to back up your HDD.
5. This USB3.0 to SATA 22pin adapter cable supports maximum transfer speed 5Gbps, high speed 480 Mbps and full speed 12 Mbps.Support 2TB/4TB/8TB hard disk, hot-swapping, plug and play.
6. USB Sata Adapter SATA III 2.5"/3.5" to USB 3.0 Best Hard Drive Accessories, WEme Hard Drive Adapter SATA 2.5/3.5 Inch SSD/HDD to USB 3.0 data transfer & Backup.
USB to SATA Adapter Specification:
Output interface: USB 3.0/2.0/1.1
Power input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Output: DC 12V/2A
LED Lights indicates Power and Activity Status.
Hard Drive USB Adapter is compatible with the latest version of USB3.0 port and also supports previous versions of USB ports (1.1&2.0). Even if your computer is not USB3.0 temporarily which also can be used as normal and prepare for your USB3.0 computer in the near future.
HDD Compatible: All 2.5" / 3.5", 9.5mm / 12.5mm SATA-I, SATA-II, SATA-III / SSD up to Max. 8TB.
System Requirement: Windows 2000/ XP / Server 2003/ Vista/7/ 8 /8.1 (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux OS.
Hard Drive USB Adapter Packing Contents:
1 x USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter Cable (3ft)
1 x USB 3.0 Micro B male to A male cable
1 x 12V2A Power Adapter
When connecting to a 3.5-inch HDD/SDD, make sure to power the product with the provided AC adapter to ensure stable operation.