- Type-A USB3.2 Gen1*1 SuperSpeed (5Gbps) transfer rate.
- USB powered, no external power required.
- Up to 2.5Gbps bandwidth, backward compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps.
- Support IPv4/IPv6 network and COE technology, reduce the CPU load effectively.
- Supports WOL (Wake-On-Lan), Half / Full Duplex Flow (10M/100M/ 1G/ 2.5G rate) Auto negotiation.
- Supports twisted Pair crossover detection and auto-correction and connection.
- Support IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1P, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, 802.3az-2010(EEE), 802.3bz-2016(BGBASET).
Wide Compatibility for USB A port:
Alxum USB 3.2 to 2.5Gbps Ethernet Converter Cable offers a stunning and stable 2500Mbps wired network connection to the latest Ultrabook, Notebook, or Macbook that is without RJ45 Lan network port or network card has failed. Ideal for video conferencing, file transferring, gaming, and watching movies. (make sure to connect Cat6/Cat 5e or above Lan cable)
Internet Surfing Experience:
It is the ideal solution to upgrade your current RJ-45 LAN port to 2.5Gbps. Conveniently upgrade your NAS, laptop, or desktop to hyper-fast 2.5G transfer speed, backward compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps. Supports Auto-negotiation, WOL (Wake-On-Lan), Half / Full-Duplex Flow Communication.
Advanced 2.5G Ethernet Speed:
2.5 times speed comparing to 1000Mbps Ethernet. Compare with upgrading to 10GbE, Alxum 2.5Gbps Ethernet adapter is cost-efficient. With USB3.0 specification, data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1.
2.5Gbps Network Adapter For PC:
Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1P, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, 802.3az-2010(EEE), 802.3bz-2016(BGBASET). Supports twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction.
Durable aluminum housing, maximum heat dissipation. Adopt Chipset Realtek RTL8156B, which will not heat even for a long time. Works with Windows, macOS, and Linux.