Upgraded 4-port USB Extender (60M):
WEme 4-Port USB to Ethernet Extender is an extender for USB over RJ45, by using Cat.5, Cat.5e or Cat.6 RJ45 LAN cable, it supports extension up to 60 meters/196feets. USB Ethernet Extension Cable is made of premium chipset. With DC 5V/2A power adapter, it can supply more power to USB peripheral device and enhance performance. Choose WEme usb over ethernet extender, meet your need like usb over cat6, longer than usb cable 100 ft, better than 15ft extension cord.
USB Extension Cable with Ethernet Feature：
1. USB 2.0 to RJ45 Lan USB Extension over Ethernet extends your USB devices up to 60M (196ft) from a computer by industry-standard Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 patch cable (cable is not included), supports USB audio and video output.
2. 4-Port Hub for connecting more external device, compatible with most of USB external device, support KVM switches, webcam, keyboard, mouse, printer, scanner, USB microphone, etc.
3. Transmitter Connector is USB Type A Male to RJ45 Female, Receiver Connector is USB Type A Female to RJ45 Female with power port 5V/2A, upgrade power adapter enables connecting more device.
4. Super Speed, data transfer speed up to 480Mbps, backward compatible with USB1.0/USB1.1.
5. USB Ethernet Extension Plug and Play, no driver needed.
USB Ethernet Extender Function:
1. 4-Port USB receiver allows connecting more USB device as you need.
2. USB extension up to 60M/196 Ft via Cat.5, Cat.5e or Cat.6 RJ45 LAN cable, data transfer speed up to 480Mbps, the best rj45 usb cable near me.
3. Enhanced power adapter supply more power to USB external device for the best performance
4. Plug and Play, no driver needed.
5. LED light indicates working status:
- White light on when power is connected
- Green light on when both transmitter and receiver is connected
- Yellow light flash when transferring data
USB Extension over Ethernet Installation:
Connect both RJ45 port (transmitter and receiver) by Cat.5, Cat.5e or Cat.6 RJ45 LAN cable.
Connect transmitter's USB Type-A male connector to computer.
Connect your USB devices to the hub (receiver).
1. Please use premium Cat.5, Cat.5e or Cat.6 RJ45 LAN cable which is not exceed 60 M.
2. Transmission speed will be different depend on device, using it for two or more 1080P web cams simultaneously is not recommended.
3. Please connect external power adapter when connecting high-power USB devices.
4. Charging mobile phone and related devices is not supported.
1 * USB Extender Transmitter
1 * USB Extender Receiver with Power Port
1 * External 5V/2A Power Adapter
1 * User manual