Black Hard Drive Adapter USB 3.0 to IDE/SATA Converter:
Alxum Hard Drive Adapter is a perfect solution for data transfer and backup in the 2.5"/3.5" IDE/SATA hard drives, supports up to three drives simultaneously. This item lets you swap hard drives easier than ever before as it ensures stable external connection between any 2.5" or 3.5" SATA Hard Drive.
- USB 3.0 Super Speed enables data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, downwards compatible with USB 2.0(high-speed 480Mbps) / USB 1.1(full-speed 12Mbps) standards.
- Compatible with 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD/SDD & IDE HDD Drives, CD-ROM, CD-RW, COMBO, DVD-ROM, DVD-RW, DVD + RW, DVD-RAM Optical Drives with a capacity of up to 12TB. Note: Win 10& Mac OS system could not compatible with DVD drives.
- One Touch Backup (OTB) function. Support 3 hard drives connecting simultaneously. Note: OTB not compatible with Linux and Mac OS.
- Compatible with two IDE hard drives simultaneously, If not, Please set the 3.5'' IDE to be the slave drive based on the instruction on the hard drive. 12V 2A power cable is for providing stable electricity supply, 4PIN Power Cable is designed for 3.5'' IDE drive.
- Plug and Play, no driver needed, if your computer is pop up that driver install needed when connecting, that means computer OS lacks of '' USB mass storage device'', please ensure your device have install the drive of ''USB mass storage device'' before using. This hard disk adapter is easy to use and fast for data transfer.
1. Hard Drive Adapter Support with two IDE hard drives simultaneously, If not, Please set the 3.5'' IDE to be the slave drive based on the instruction on the hard drive.
2. OTB (One Touch Backup) function isn't applicable for Win 10 and Mac OS, only be used on USB connection under Windows system.
3. When connecting to a 3.5-inch HDD/SDD, please power the product with the provided AC adapter to ensure the stable operation.
1xUSB 3.0 Cable
1x4PIN Power Cable
1xUSB 3.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter
24h customer email support
2 years Alxum warranty
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted