Click HERE to submit a privacy request.
Alxum will not disclose your personal details to any other third party other than for the use within our company for the purposes of processing your orders. When you browse our web pages, you are not required to reveal any of your personal data.
The collection of your personal data is simply for our services rendered to you and for the use to process your purchase orders. And these are the purposes as stated herein our privacy policies.
What information do we collect?
Information Provided by Users:
- Your Account information - You provide your email, to create an online or application account (“Account”) or subscribe to our communications. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the Services properly. When creating your Account, you may be asked to enter certain information, such as: your name, address and email address.
Device and Other Automatically Collected Information:
- Device properties and operations - We collect certain information from and about your smartphone, tablet, or personal computer (“Device”), such as: model, hardware and software version, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, and other information. We also collect information about the operations you perform on the Device, such as time, frequency, and duration of use.
- Server logs - A server log is a list of the activities that a server performs. Alxum’s servers automatically collect and store in server logs certain information, such as: your IP addresses, browser type, referral URL, and certain cookies that identify your browser or Account.
- Web beacons - A web beacon (also called a pixel tag or clear GIF) is computer code that communicates information from your Device to a server. Some of Alxum’s Services and communications may contain embedded web beacons that allow a server to read certain types of information from your Device, such as: the number of people who have viewed certain content, when you opened an email message, and your Device IP address. Web beacons help Alaxum develop statistical information to provide better and more personalized content.
- Cookies - Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about Device, such as: user settings, browsing history, and activities conducted while using the Services.
Our services use the following cookies:
1. Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Services. Without them, for example, you would not be able to use your Account.
2. Analytical/performance cookies, which allow Alxum to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Services, and improve the Services.
3. Functionality cookies, which Alxum uses to recognize you when you return to the Services.
Can you withdraw your consent to our collection and/or use of information?
You may withdraw your consent to collect, use, and/or disclose your personally identifiable information held or controlled by us by submitting a request to email@example.com. Based on the extent to which you withdraw your consent, the functionality of your Account, Products, and Services may be effected, including loss of access or use of your Account, Products, and/or Services.
The purposes of collection of your personal data:
1. ensure continuity of service render
2. contact customers and visitors for marketing purpose
3. render service of designing for customers
4. process market research and survey related to customer satisfaction to the use of Alxum.com tailor-made webpages for 4. individual customers
5. inform customers and visitors the updated information of the web pages / website
6. inform customers and visitors for any promotional activities, privilege sale or new products
7. contact customers and visitors for enquiries and information of its accounts
8. according to the counter and click-in frequency, activities and specialties of customers and visitors participated in the website; Alxum.com will utilize this data to evaluate the interests of customers and visitors; and may reveal this data to its advertising client.
Customers and visitors can send in their notifications to instruct us to stop sending them promotional materials.
The Security of Personal Data
Alxum.com always endeavour to ensure that all personal data obtained through our customers and visitors will be stored with absolute confidentiality.
Third Party Websites and Web Pages
While you are browsing in our website and web pages, you may find and run into some websites and WebPages that are not provided and maintained by us, when you click on them, you may have left our websites and web pages. If by chance that your personal data is released to them through this connection, we will not be responsible for any loss and damages that may cause.