Hard Drive Adapter USB 3.0 IDE to SATA Converter:
Alxum Hard Drive Adapter is a perfect solution for data transfer and backup in the 2.5"/3.5" IDE/SATA hard drives, supports up to three drives simultaneously, up to 18TB, supports UASP. How to connect the old hard drive to a laptop? Alxum USB 3.0 ide to SATA adapter lets you swap hard drives easier than ever before as it ensures the stable external connection between any 2.5" or 3.5" IDE SATA Hard Drive.
IDE SATA Hard Drive Adapter Features:
- USB 3.0 Adapter of SuperSpeed enables data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, downwards compatible with USB 2.0(high-speed 480Mbps) / USB 1.1(full-speed 12Mbps) standards.
- Compatible with 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD/SDD & IDE HDD Drives, CD-ROM, CD-RW, COMBO, DVD-ROM, DVD-RW, DVD + RW, DVD-RAM Optical Drives with a capacity of up to 18TB. Note: Win 10& Mac OS system could not compatible with DVD drives.
- USB SATA IDE Adapter with One Touch Backup (OTB) function. Support 3 hard drives connecting simultaneously. Note: OTB is not compatible with Linux and Mac OS.
- Compatible with two IDE hard drives simultaneously, If not, Please set the 3.5'' IDE to be the slave drive based on the instruction on the hard drive. 12V 2A power cable is for providing stable electricity supply, 4PIN Power Cable is designed for 3.5'' IDE drive. Alxum Best ide to SATA adapter offers a cost-effective solution for bridging the gap between a newer 2.5"/3.5" SATA drive and IDE motherboard port.
- Plug and Play, no driver needed, if your computer is pop up that driver install needed when connecting, that means computer OS lacks'' USB mass storage device'', please ensure your device have installed the driver of ''USB mass storage device'' before using. This IDE to SATA Converter is easy to use and fast for data transfer.
1. IDE SATA Hard Drive Cable supports two IDE hard drives simultaneously, If not, Please set the 3.5'' IDE to be the slave drive based on the instruction on the hard drive.
2. OTB (One Touch Backup) function isn't applicable for Win 10 and Mac OS, only be used on USB connection under Windows system.
3. When connecting to a 3.5-inch HDD/SDD, please power the product with the provided AC adapter to ensure stable operation.
1 x CD Driver
1 x USB 3.0 Cable
1 x 4PIN Power Cable
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Introduction Manual
1 x USB 3.0 ide to SATA adapter
If you also need Type C IDE to SATA Hard Drive Adapter: USB C IDE/SATA Adapter