USB 3.0 Hard Drive Docking Station Offline Clone:
How to clone a Hard Drive or SSD：
Allows you to easily insert desktop two 2.5" or 3.5" SATA hard drives, saves hours to swap hard drives or duplicate a hard drive, supports up to 2x 18TB, takes advantage of UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) for SuperSpeed transfer files up to 6Gbps.
Try the best hard drive docking station to extract data from old hard drive, this hard drive cloner supports standalone offline clone function, easily lets you duplicate or clone 2 hard drives without a computer host, or can be connected to a computer system for use as an external hard drive docking station.
- Plug in 2 hard drives, and identify Original Disk ＞ Target Disk.
- Connect power supply then switch on power.
- Easily press "Clone" button for 3 seconds, then offline clone will start.
HDD Docking Station Aluminum Body Design:
USB 3.0 external hard drive docking station with solid aluminum body could extended product life, helps the lighten heat radiate from the HDD and SSD, which protect your Serial ATA (SATA) or SATA II Hard Drives.
USB 3.0 Hard Drive Cloner Features:
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed, Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0/1.1；
- Supports UASP: 1. Provides 50% faster transfers over traditional USB 3.0, Transfer files for a shorter time; Reduce CPU utilization and make the computer run faster; 3. Reduce data latency, operate more sensitively;
- Internal SATA-III for 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch HDD SSD, support SATA I, SATA II, SATA III(6 Gbps). Faster transfer SATA docking station supports up to 2x 18TB, also support 2x 16TB, 2x 14TB, 2x 12TB, 2x 10TB, 2x 8TB, 2x 6TB hard drive.
- Integrated safeguards preventing overvoltage, leak currents, short circuits and peak voltage, Interference and disturbance, guaranteed safer data transfer and access；
- Hard Disk connect to PC, write and read of up to 405 MB/s；
- Offline Clone without PC, write and read of up to 485 MB/s；
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status；
- Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes；
- Support Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 / 64 bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux.
- Target Disk must be larger than the Source Disk. (capacity: Target Disk>Source Disk.)
- Please backup files in target hard drive before cloning. Any files in target hard drive will be overwritten when offline clone works.
- Please make sure that there aren't any bad sectors on the drives in use, as to avoid data transfer errors, overheating and damage to the station.
- Do not try to insert or remove HDD or SSD when another hard drive is running in case of data loss.
- 1 x USB 3.0 SATA Docking Station
- 1 x 3.9ft Data Cable
- 1 x 12V 3A Power Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual