Alxum USB 3.0 2-Slot SD / Micro SD Card Reader offers a compact solution to access the most popular flash media, including SD, SDHC, Mini SD, Micro SD, T-Flash. It is a major option for anyone looking for an easy way add support for your computer and Android devices.
1. Dual-slot: Read and Write two cards at the same time to keep you away from the hassle of unplugging and re-plugging repeatedly. It supports SDXC/SDHC/SD/MMC/RS-MMC/Micro SD/TF /Micro SDXC/Micro SDHC/UHS-I memory cards.
2. Compatibility: It supports Windows XP, Vista 7/8/8.1 (32bit/64bit), Mac OS 10.X and higher versions. Portable Card Reader backwards compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
3. Super Speed: Fast Data / Files Access and Transfer rate speed up to 5GBPS, 10X faster than USB 2.0 (480 Mbps), supports Max 2TB. Note: Speed depending on the transmission speeds of device and hardware or software.
4. Easy to Use: Plug and Play, no driver needed on the compatible devices. LED flashing continue when the data transfer activity indicator. No additional power supply required.
5. Driver Free: The fewer plugs & plays solution makes for easy installation and no driver CD is needed. Also includes a LED to indicate power and activity. LED flashing when working.
- USB 3.0 Super Speed: 5Gbps, backward compatible with High speed (480Mbps), Full speed (12Mbps) and Low speed (1.5Mbps), mobile phone or tablet PC interface.
- USB 3.0 Connectors: INPUT: (1) USB 3.0 type A Male.
- 2 slots: SD/MMC + Micro SD/T-flash.
- Mutual Replication between SDHC and Micro SD cards.
- Travel-Ready Design with Cord-Free Power.
Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Galaxy Note 4, Note 3, Galaxy S5, S5 Active, S4, S4 Mini, HTC One M8, Asus Transformer t100, Acer Iconia Tab 8, One 7, B1-720, Lenovo Tab A7-50, A8-50, OnePlus One, Xiaomi Redmi Note, Dell Venue 8, 8 Pro, Huawei Ascend P6, Mate, Sony Xperia E3, E3 Dual And More.
When use SD, actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
1 x USB 3.0 2-in-1 Card Reader
1 x Alxum User Manual
(% riStoreData.settings.write_review_sub_heading %)
(% riStoreData.settings.ask_question_sub_heading %)
(% riStoreData.settings.write_comment_sub_heading %)
(% riStoreData.settings.report_abuse_sub_heading %)
(% comment.comment %)
(% riStoreData.settings.reviews_overview_heading %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
(% riStoreData.settings.questions_overview_heading %)
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.