USB C Ethernet Adapter to 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet lets you ride the fast and more stable wired network. 3 Ports ethernet USB hub with Type C Adapter, allows you to attach more USB peripherals to your computer instantly and simultaneously.
USB C Ethernet to USB Adapter Features:
- 2-in-1 Function Ethernet Adapter RJ45 to USB 3.0 hub: Add three USB3.0 SuperSpeed ports and one RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port with USB 3.0 Male + USB 3.1 Type C Male Plug. Providing high data transfer speed up to 5Gbp/s.
- Built-in USB 3.0 Network Adapter gives access to super-fast 1000Mbps network with no extra driver installation required, also backward compatible with 10/100 Ethernet.
- Latest style USB c ethernet hub (Compatible Thunderbolt 3 Port), works with the latest computers and smart devices, connects the New Macbook, ChromeBook Pixel, Lenovo Yoga, and more with USB-C.
- Unibody Aluminum Compact Design and High-quality material to ensure reliability, work, and fun is fully integrated for MacBook Air/ Pro, iMac, Microsoft Surface Pro, ThinkPad, Samsung, Dell, and PC, etc.
- Support Wakeup-on-LAN function. 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports, please try using a USB 2.0 connection.
USB C Ethernet Hub Specifications:
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab (Energy Efficient Ethernet).
- Support IPv4/IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading.
- Compatible OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32/64-bit).
- Compatible System: Mac OS 10.10 or higher; Chrome OS; Linux OS (For Mac OS X 10.10 and above, an installer patch is provided to prevent the hub disconnecting when your computer goes into sleep mode.)
Ethernet to USB Adapter Notes:
1. White LED indicator on the top of the hub indicates the working status of USB data transfer; while the Green and Yellow LEDs near the Ethernet adapter indicate internet connection and data transceiver status.
2. This USB 3.0 rj45 hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements. For a stable connection, don't use this hub with high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives.
A: I can't access the internet connection although I have successfully finished the installation. What's the problem?
Q: Please make sure if your router has open the IP DHCP function. If not, you need to set the IP address manually. If it is a community or school network, you need to get the authority from your administrator.