USB3.0 to RJ45 Hub--- Black:
Aluminum USB C Hubs to Ethernet Network Adapter, with 3 Ports USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Hub with Type C Adapter, allow you to attach more USB peripherals to your computer instantly and simultaneously. Built-in USB 3.0 Hub Gigabit Ethernet Adapter lets you ride the fast and more stable wired network.
1. USB C Hub with Ethernet, 2-in-1 Function USB Network Adapter: Add three USB3.0 SuperSpeed ports and one RJ45 Gigabit ethernet port with USB3.0 Male + USB 3.1 Type C Male Plug. Providing high data transfer speed up to 5Gbp/s.
2. Built-in Gigabit Ethernet port gives access to super-fast 1000Mbps network with no extra driver installation required, also backwards compatible with 10/100 Ethernet.
3. Latest style USB 3.0 Type C Connector (Compatible Thunderbolt 3 Port), works with the latest computers and smart devices, connect the New Macbook, ChromeBook Pixel, Lenovo Yoga, and more with USB-C.
4. Unibody Aluminum Compact Design and High-quality material to ensure reliability, work and fun is fully integrated for MacBook Air/ Pro, iMac, Microsoft Surface Pro, ThinkPad, Samsung, Dell and PC, ect.
5. Support Wakeup-on-LAN function. 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports, please try using a USB 2.0 connection.
Expand your High-Speed USB 3.0 ports:
WEme lightweight USB to Ethernet Adapter, with the SuperSpeed USB 3.0, you can now transfer data at up to 10 times the speeds of the older USB 2.0/1.1 standards.
White LED indicator on the top of hub indicates the working status of USB data transfer; while Green and Yellow LEDs near Ethernet adapter indicate internet connection and data transceiver status.
USB Ethernet Hub Specifications:
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab (Energy Efficient Ethernet).
- Support IPv4/IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading.
- Compatible OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32/64-bit).
- Compatible System: Mac OS 10.10 or higher; Chrome OS; Linux OS (For Mac OS X 10.10 and above, an installer patch is provided to prevent the hub disconnecting when your computer goes into sleep mode.)
1. 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports, please try using a USB 2.0 connection.
2. This USB 3.0 hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements. For a stable connection, don't use this hub with high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives.
1. I can't access the internet connection although I have successfully finished the installation.
What's the problem?
Please make sure if your router has open the IP DHCP function. If not, you need to set the IP address manually. If it is a community or school network, you need to get the authority from your administrator.
2. Can it support Mac OS system?
Yes, you can use it without install driver under Mac OS.