Upgraded 4-port USB Ethernet Extender Hub (60M):
WEme 4-Port USB 2.0 Ethernet Extender Hub is an extender for USB over RJ45, by using Cat.5, Cat.5e, or Cat.6 RJ45 LAN cable, it supports extension up to 60 meters/196feets. USB Extender Hub is made of a premium chipset. With DC 5V/2A power adapter, it can supply more power to USB peripheral devices and enhance performance. Choose WEme USB over ethernet extender, meet your need like USB over cat6, longer extender cable and four USB peripheral devices to a remote location.
Cat6 Extender Hub Features：
1. USB 2.0 to RJ45 Lan USB Extender over Ethernet extends your USB devices up to 60M (196ft) from a computer by industry-standard Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 patch cable (cable is not included), supports USB audio and video output.
2. 4-Port Hub for connecting more external devices, compatible with most USB external devices, support KVM switches, webcam, keyboard, mouse, printer, scanner, USB microphone, etc.
3. Transmitter Connector is USB Type A Male to RJ45 Female, Receiver Connector is USB Type A Female to RJ45 Female with power port 5V/2A, upgrade power adapter enables connecting more device.
4. SuperSpeed, data transfer speed up to 480Mbps, backward compatible with USB1.0/USB1.1.
5. Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 Ethernet Extender, Plug and Play, no driver needed.
USB 2.0 Extender over Cat5/5e/6 Function:
1. 4-Port USB receiver allows connecting more USB devices as you need.
2. USB Extender over Ethernet Cable up to 60M/196 Ft via Cat.5, Cat.5e or Cat.6 RJ45 LAN cable, data transfer speed up to 480Mbps, the best rj45 USB cable near me.
3. Enhanced power adapter supply more power to USB external device for the best performance
4. LED light indicates working status:
- White light on when power is connected
- Green light on when both transmitter and receiver is connected
- Yellow light flashes when transferring data
USB Extender Hub Installation:
1. Connect both RJ45 ports (transmitter and receiver) by Cat.5, Cat.5e, or Cat.6 RJ45 LAN cable.
2. Connect transmitter's USB Type-A male connector to the computer.
3. Connect your USB devices to the hub (receiver).
1. Please use premium Cat.5, Cat.5e or Cat.6 RJ45 LAN cable which does not exceed 60 M.
2. Transmission speed will be different depending on the device, using it for two or more 1080P webcams simultaneously is not recommended.
3. Please connect an external power adapter when connecting high-power USB devices.
4. Charging mobile phones and related devices are not supported.
1 * USB Extender Transmitter
1 * USB Extender Receiver with Power Port
1 * External 5V/2A Power Adapter
1 * User manual