WEme USB C Hard Drive Docking Station Cloner:
SATA to USB C Hard Drive Docking Station Cloner Features:
Supports data copy and clone between any two 2.5" and 3.5" SATA I/II/III HDD and SSD, support 2X 16TB & UASP, up to any capacity. It's the best usb c docking station, suitable for data recovery, or any condition requiring fast access to uninstalled/ archived hard drives.
- Support capacity up to 32TB (2x16TB); Support Win7 / 8/ 10 / XP / Vista / Linux / Mac Os. It can be connected to desktop / laptop / TV / PS4 / Smart Box as home entertainment video storage.
- USB C Docking Station equipped with Type C cable, better match your Type C thunderbolt Notebook, Laptop & PC.
- USB 3.0 (5Gbps) SuperSpeed transfer rate and UASP supported. Copy 1G file only takes 4 seconds.
- Online sata hard drive docking station between hard drive and PC & offline clone function without connecting the computer, easily lets you clone 2 hard drives without a computer host, or can be connected to a computer system for use as an external hard drive dock.
- Plug and play, no driver needed, hot-swapping.
- Support all 2.5" 3.5" SATA (I/ II/ III) HDD and SSD, perfectly compatible with HDD from Seagate/ WD / HGST etc, and SSD from Intel/ Samsung/ Toshiba/ Jmicron etc.
- Smarter user-friendly design, automatically enter Sleep Mode to protect your hard drive after 30 minutes no operation
How to Clone a Hard Drive:
1. Insert the disks to A & B slots respectively. A is the source disk to be cloned, B is the target disk;
2. Connect the 12/3A power adapter to offer a stable power;
3. Power on the hard drive docking station, press and hold the clone button for 3 seconds;
4. When the LED indicator that marks 100% clone progress light up, quickly press the button again, then the offline clone starts;
5. One by one 4 LED indicators will flash and be on 25%-50%-75%-100%. 4 LED lights will stay on when the offline clone is 100% completed.Notes:
1. Target Disk (B) must contain more space than Source Disk (A) .
2. Please backup files before cloning. Any files in the target hard drive will be overwritten when offline cloning occurs.
3. Do not try to insert or withdraw HDD or SSD when another hard drive running.
4. Any bad sectors on the drives may prevent HDD duplicator and cause overheating.
5. The cloned drive is in offline status after clone finished. Please set the status of the disk to online on computer "Disk Management".
Q: HDD does not show up under Windows Explorer?
A: Go to Disk Management, right-click the 'Unallocated' or 'Free space' to assign a drive letter for the disk.
Q: Indicator stops flashing during offline clone period?
A: The reasons may be partial damage of HDD, a virus in clone data or malfunction, etc.
If you want the USB A Clone Hard Drive Docking Station, buy HERE.